Our independent living apartments offer a warm and inviting environment, where our dedicated and compassionate staff are always ready to assist you with a smile. We prioritize both independence and safety, providing residents with the freedom to live life on their own terms while maintaining a secure and supportive atmosphere.
Luther Ridge residents enjoy a sense of community and peace of mind, knowing that our caring team is available to ensure their well-being and happiness.
Our comfortable and cozy apartments offer you or your loved one enough space to feel at home without the burden of caring for a large residence. Not too big, not too small, just right.
- 62 years of age and older
- Annual income may not exceed $39,450 for individuals
- Annual income may not exceed $45,100 for couples
- No asset limit (however, interest on assets must be included as income)
We offer a variety of amenities to bring security, comfort and a sense of community for all who live at Luther Ridge.
These senior living apartments are subsidized by The United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and are appropriate for those who wish to live independently in a secure, comfortable, affordable community.
Included with Residency
- Lively social/activity calendar
- Transportation services
- Routine maintenance
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour emergency response (pull cords in units)
Available for Purchase
- Community based/outside services are available (CT Homecare Program for Elders or privately hired assistance. Additional fees or subsidies may apply).
- Optional meal plan
Based on 30% of the adjusted gross income.
Schedule A Tour
We’d welcome the opportunity to take you on a tour of our beautiful community.
Get in touch with our hospitable team by clicking the link below.